« Home | What do you know? » | Where can you buy time? » | 卑詩學童再成政治籌碼 » | Click here to enlarge » | One of the most important books to read in the 21s... » | 龍圃 » | When World Cup Is Finally Over » | Comments about contemporary Christian music » | do you need a wife? » | 獻給無名的傳道者(二) »

Unity and Truth

Another great idea that I got in class a few days ago:
One of the fundamental issues is that Christians can't agree (classic examples: Holy Communion and baptism). So why should the world pay attention to us and believe that we have truth to offer?

so what do you think on this one?

In some sense I agree. But I also think that the unity that we present, in spite of all the differences we have, is maybe a higher testimony to our transcending faith.

Post a Comment
  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.