« Home | How to attend service 52 weeks in a row » | Who Will Change The World? » | 神的心意 » | This is brilliant » | 春聯 » | 無間佈道 » | 令小朋友懊惱的邏輯問題 » | 明知會輸,點解要選? » | National Campus Challenge '95 Declaration of Commi... » | 真正的功夫足球 »

After Jubilization

Recently blog posts regarding people's Jubilization experience are popping out from all over the places. I feel really grateful that our ministry has touched so many lives. Here are some of the testimonies that moved me deeply:

Spiritual death is wat had happended to me for the past 8months or maybe longer...my spirital death was like cooking a frog in warm water. it kills gradually, kills u in a way that u wouldn't even know. But, it's too late once u know. [...] God used the last fri's AFC jubilization to speak to me face to face. [...] That night, i committed to God that my life would live&build on God's words alone. Since then, i regain my love and strenghts from the Holy spirit.

Link

作天晚上在唱歌時我不禁想起我的基督徒生命。 從少時: 他人的完全委身﹐相對於我的小信。走了那麼多路﹐在教會中多麼的失落和孤單﹐輕視了神那麼久﹐犯了那麼多罪﹐但今天神藉著使者[...]帶了我回來... 過去的飢餓像充充地﹐完完全全的填飽。[...]感謝AFC。我很感謝神使用 Alan, May, wayne 和一班同工﹐build up 他們﹐有這個異象去作青年門徒事工。

Link

Thank you for making this effort to show how much you guys love God. It motivates people like me who has forgotten why we believe God in the first place.

Link


Watch Jubilization on YouTube

Labels: ,

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.