« Home | Adolescence vs Maturity » | church for god » | In Suffering or Joy » | 出色=出位? » | Suffering Is Not a Stepping-Stone » | 他們不是你想像的他們 » | The Job of a Leader » | 碎料但忠心的事奉 » | Hiring » | 西方傳教機構所犯的12大錯誤 »

We live in a world that...


Love is being twisted into nothing but the love for oneself.
People hurt people, and hurt people hurt people.
But we have hope.
We find true love in Christ.
Walking by Him, we'll be healed.
And we can love.
So, I offer my heart to the Lord,
And I pray God to grant
Guidance to the ones who're lost,
Healing to the ones who're hurt,
Mercy to the ones who've fallen,
Hope to the ones who're in despair,
Strength to the ones who're weak,
Joy for the ones who seek Him,
Glory for the ones who suffer for His name.
Father, day by day, I shall walk on your way,
Treasure your Word of wisdom,
Indwell in thy greatness of love.


from Peter Cheung's Facebook

Labels:

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.