« Home | SP767 Day 5 » | SP767 Day 4 » | SP767 Day 3 » | SP767 Day 2 » | SP767 Day 1 » | 機會 » | 但主愛更深廣 » | The secret diary of Moses » | Insights from Day 10 at CN705 » | Insights from Day 9 at CN705 »

PCS (Vancouver 2012) Song List

Your Great Name - Natalie Grant

Be Lifted High - Brian Johnson

I Will Exalt You - Brian & Jenn Johnson

Our Messiah Reigns - New Life Worship

Overcome - Desperation Band / Jeremy Camp

The One Who Saves - Hillsong

All To Us - Chris Tomlin

Until the End - New Creation Church

I Sing Hosanna - New Creation Church

I Am Free - Newsboy

How He Loves - David Crowder Band

Your Beloved - Mary Chikagami Lee (SOP)

Original version of "How He Loves":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0luHiWwi08

Hi Alan,
What's PCS?

Post a Comment
  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.