« Home | lateral thinking - 開估 » | lateral thinking » | Life Skills 21 » | 掃書 » | 正面教材 » | 歡迎嚟到維基百科! » | 關懷也有競爭? » | 你點睇新聞? » | 無間道和無間道風雲的風雲 » | 婚姻不是兩個人的事 »

touched

I received an e-mail from my friend Kenneth today. He really touched me.
and, i know, leaving HIM and his followers is even dumber-er.

Book of Romans 8:35-39
35Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 36As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered." 37No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Labels:

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.