« Home | In My Language » | Hello » | HTML Tags » | The Future » | Funny Photos » | Exam Madness » | After Jubilization » | How to attend service 52 weeks in a row » | Who Will Change The World? » | 神的心意 »

Spiritual Jokes

When I researched for last week's PP959 episode on Spirituality, I came across a few good jokes that I had no chance to use in the program. So here they are.

At the entrance to a temple there was a beggar always asking for alms stretching one hand. One day he stretched both of his hands. A passerby asked him: all these days, you were stretching one hand, why are you stretching two hands today? To which the beggar replied: Prabhu, the business was so good that I opened a branch!


This guy was climbing a tree when suddenly he slipped, then grabbed at a branch and was hanging there. After an hour or so had passed he felt himself getting exhausted and looked up to the heavens and cried out: "God, help me, please, help me."
All of a sudden the clouds parted and a voice boomed out from on high. "Let Go!" said the voice.
The guy paused and looked up at heaven once more, then said: "Is there anyone else up there?"


Part 1: What did the Yogi say when he walked into the Zen Pizza Parlor? "Make me one with everything."
Part 2: When the Yogi got the pizza, he gave the proprietor a $20 bill. The proprietor pocketed the bill. The Yogi said "Don't I get change?" The proprietor said, "Change must come from within."

Labels:

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.