« Home | What I'm supposed to be reading for my upcoming co... » | 暢快 » | Spiritual Abortion » | Revival? » | 迪士尼之行外傳(四) » | 迪士尼之行外傳(三) » | 第四屆勁歌王年度總選頒獎典禮 » | 迪士尼之行外傳(二) » | Christ Follower » | 學生報事件的信仰反思 »

Engagement and Enthusiasm

The staff team were discussing our mission statement the other day. It is actually easy to write a mission statement, but getting everyone truly embrace it is another story. The true difficulty is not in adopting a statement, but living out that statement.

It’s about engagement, enthusiasm, the idea that “I’m a part of this and I’m going to do my best to make it succeed”. How powerful would it be if you could engage the staff to that depth of and passion for what they do?

People tend to support what they help to build, so how do you translate mandate, focus, and vision for an organization into projects that engage staff as key players in the future success of each one?



Link

Labels: ,

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.