« Home | 講故事 » | On A1 » | History » | 我們都是愛聽道的 » | The ultimate sophistication » | 報不報名有甚麼緊要? » | 利賓納冇維他命 C » | 使命 » | How do you define "Believe"? » | While SF is banning plastic bags »

The Collect for Holy Saturday

O God, Creator of heaven and earth: Grant that, as the crucified body of your dear Son was laid in the tomb and rested on this holy Sabbath, so we may await with him the coming of the third day, and rise with him to newness of life; who now lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.


Book of Common Prayer

Labels:

Hi Alan,

Are you interested in Anglican liturgy? Have you ever visited my church Church of the Good Shepherd on 11th and Columbia?

Btw, I found you on facebook and noticed that we have 4 common friends: Patrick, Mati, Kitty and Grace. We also have two schools in common, DBS and Regent. How interesting =)

Anson

No, I have not, eventhough I have know Rev. Leung for many years. But whenever I attend my study sessions in Florida, I will attend a local episcopal church. I admire the rich worship tradition of the Common Book of Prayer and I am trying to blend some of the elements into the worship events I design.

What year were you in DBS? I should be in F5 in 1988. Kind of old. And I'm in Goodban House. How about you?

I was in F1-F3 from 89-92. Perhaps you have left by the time I came in. Do you know my cousin Richard Ann though? He should be one year younger than you. And I'm in Skyes....don't like the name, but still proud of it =)

I definitely have heard the name Richard Ann, but I don't think I know him personaly.

Post a Comment
  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.