« Home | 潮語告訴我們:大眾並不存在 » | 經驗斷層 » | 少女碎屍案是新移民悲劇 » | 專業。修養 » | 我的至愛中文唱片(一) » | 趁風打劫 » | Supermarket » | 世風日下 » | » | 五千大元迎火炬 »

things ridiculous, grace & choice


I think our faith is really ridiculous and it is tough. However, the world is ridiculous and there is a lot of pain - I think the only faith worth believing in must be radical and embraces and is able to answer the ridiculous and acknowledges pain. It must not run away from it. Otherwise it is irrelevant……..

There is mystery in the cross.

Grace is about abundance. It is not a zero-sum game.
That is the only way this works. Infinite abundance.

Here is a realization:
I am actually like this through active choices. I am not a victim. I chose, and I choose.


原文出自Thirst by 阿中

Labels: ,

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.