« Home | 10 Hot Jobs for 2007 » | Snapshots in Florida » | 駛唔駛咁情慾? » | Lead Worshiper FAQ » | 如果真的有這條街 » | 荒謬實驗的犧牲品 » | Alan的曲折旅程(二) » | Worship question » | Alan的曲折旅程(一) » | 裙下之臣 »

Going Home


One week of intensive study ended very soon. I'm now in the airport of Phoenix in transit, waiting for my delayed flight to go home.

Lots of inspiring moments. I am truly hoping that my study will become a blessing for many. I will bit by bit share my insights here when I have time to organize my notes. Give me some time.

And lots of reading to follow... too many books, too little time...

Labels: ,

Alan, glad to hear you have a fruitful trip! Look forward to hear (or read) your sharing :)

See u in 3 weeks!

BTW, we at AFC-Toronto have prepared a really cool gift for you, it is connected to :

1) your passion for cooking
2) your upcoming challege as leader

Guess what you'll get la :)
gabe

看得出你的同學們也有人用Mac喎!

Yes, but they're not in the picture bor...

Post a Comment
  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.