« Home | Worship of Solutions » | Critics » | Reality in Worship » | What is Starbucks? » | The Head and the Body » | Who wins? » | Question about culture » | Why are our worship like it is today? » | Going Home » | 10 Hot Jobs for 2007 »

Revival Prayer Meeting

During the past year, I have experienced a growing burden to pray for the revival of the Church of our Lord. From a lot of signs, we can witness a great revival of mega scale on its way, and it will be a tragedy if we cannot catch this wave and accomplish great things for our Lord. We are so in need of a discipline of prayer. We have been in debt to our Lord on prayer.

So I am calling for a revival prayer meeting. Every Saturday morning at 9am-10am at AFC's IDZone, I'll be praying for the coming of the spiritual revival. This prayer meeting is open to all. We will worship the Lord and we will spend time waiting in front of the Lord and pray for revival. If nobody comes, I'll pray by myself and that's ok.

If you would like to join, please come starting this saturday (Jan 20) at 9am. You don't need to commit to come every saturday. Just come when you want to.

Feel free to spread the word.

Disclaimer: this is not an event organized by AFC. This is solely organized by me personally.

Labels: ,

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.