« Home | 6月飛霜、7月聖誕 » | All I wanted was a nice walk...? » | 我不參與萬聖節 » | 久病成醫 » | 遠離毒人 » | 法國綠色大革命 » | Leopard » | 火都來埋 » | 天水圍的出路 » | 這荊棘是芒刺還是冠冕 »

I am popular... as a Korean

According to a survey done by The Vancouver Sun, "YU" is the 40th most popular surname in Vancouver. Wow. Never been this popular before. But... why do they list "YU" as a Korean surname...?
OK I admit... I am often being misunderstood to be Korean... by Korean... sigh...

Link

Labels:

Hm.....so is my last name....
I'm a korean too....?!

Post a Comment
  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.