« Home | Tony Campolo » | how has the world changed? » | Church shopaholics » | Branding » | 7 Habits of Highly Effective Junior Designers » | 零食 » | Easter » | The Collect for Holy Saturday » | 講故事 » | On A1 »

Robert Webber

From the sharing letter of Robert Webber, theologian, who has suffered from cancer for the last 7 months.

Dear prayer partners,

From a human perspective, I feel that the end is drawing near for me. Yet, I still believe that God can work a Divine intervention and/or give me and Joanne the "peace that passes all understanding." Please pray that I won't linger in an unconscious state.

I also ask that you pray for peace for my wife, children and grandchildren.

You are all in my heart and my thanks to each of you for your faithfulness in prayers. We have felt them!

Peace and the Lord be with you,

Bob

Labels:

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.