« Home | The biggest reward for a worship pastor » | 六四 » | 環境暴力 » | 有名無實 » | More reflections on Apologetics » | Engagement and Enthusiasm » | What I'm supposed to be reading for my upcoming co... » | 暢快 » | Spiritual Abortion » | Revival? »

Waste

What is this?

Look closer:

Closer still:

Depicts 426,000 cell phones, equal to the number of cell phones retired in the US every day.


More
Also check out the artist's other works here. He powerfully displays the absurdity of the American society with his photos.

Labels: ,

  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.