« Home | Red Alert » | Business Communication » | Expert says let go » | 失落的中文 » | Prosper.com » | 300 » | Bibliography » | Laundry Detergent » | 點解要屬靈 (加長版) » | Choosing the right song »

FaceBook

When even my boss is on FaceBook, how can you not register for an account? Search for me on FaceBook.

Well, that's not the real reason... These are:




FaceBook

Labels:

I think it said "age 17-25"...

...真係關你事??

關ga~
佢既工作對象ar ma:p

不過講開又講
face book真係咁掂咩?
我覺得同friendster冇咩特別分別了

it's hard to say. different demographics use different things. for example, AOL IM is popular in the states. Orkut is popular in brazil.

haha, thanks Alan for the post! In terms of popularity, I am not sure about the situation in Vancouver. In Toronto, the CCFers are quite crazy about FACEBOOK. eg. some CCFers would have 200+ friends, and I can easily re-conenct with tons of ex-CCFers through the FACEBOOK network. That's why I think it is worth exploring :)

This comment has been removed by the author.

又會咁啱嘅!
我琴日上堂時,
我隔離個同學介紹我上Facebook,
佢話我個班好多人都有上,
點知仲俾我搵到你地喎!
証明真係城中熱話!
BTW,我覺得Hong Kongers 上Friendster 多啲喎!

I have friendster! =D

But I haven't touched it for almost a year now..

Post a Comment
  • 正如林一峰話齋,閱讀,也是一種 state of mind。
  • 所以不限文字,還有聲音影像一切雜崩能東西,都在涉獵反思消化乾坤大挪移之列。
  • 看重的只有一個字:Insight

Disclaimer

I work at Westside Baptist Church. Of course, that doesn't mean they agree with everything I post or link here. Everything here is my personal opinion and is not read or approved in advance. Consider yourself warned.